Livingstoni • View topic - Almond Housing water problems with flats ?

It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 21:33

Almond Housing water problems with flats ?

Chat about anything Livingston related

Post » 31 Mar 2011, 10:12

Some folk in Almond Housing Assocation flats are having problems with water flow in their homes. Water must flow at 8l per minute. If folk don't have this rate of flow contact housing office and arrange for clerk to visit you. You will need a new boiler system installed, this will only be installed if tennents complain.

Cheers xnoddyx !

Friend getting their tank replaced shortly, like your pictures below. Just thought I would inform members with same problem to contact AH as they won't fix problem unless you complain about it. Seem they have had loads of problems since updating tanks last year.
Last edited by livilad on 31 Mar 2011, 12:46, edited 2 times in total.

• Frequent Member
    Frequent Member

• Post » 31 Mar 2011, 12:19

livilad wrote:Some folk in Almond Housing Assocation flats are having problems with water flow in their homes. Water must flow at 8l per minute. If folk don't have this rate of flow contact housing office and arrange for clerk to visit you. You will need a new boiler system installed, this will only be installed if tennents complain.

Hi livilad i run http://almondhaf.co.uk/ Almond Housing Association Tenants forum
    having problems with water flow in their homes if you have been part of the Bathrooms improvements same for WLC. this is more to do with a device being fitted calld a "thermostatic mixer valve" This is a pic of my one
    DSC01035.JPG

Head Tank isn't in height of 1M or more above the height of the highest tap then the pressure going to the "thermostatic mixer valve" will not be of sufficient pressure
    and you will need a setup whit a hot water tank with expansion vessel plump strat into the mains water supply i.e the top white tank in the pic is the expansion vessel

• Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

• Return to General Discussion