Livingstoni • View topic - Scottish Parliament General Election 2011

It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 21:27

Scottish Parliament General Election 2011

Chat about anything Livingston related

Who will you be voting for in the Scottish Parliament general election on the 5th May?

The Labour Party
14%
SNP
43%
Scottish Conservatives
14%
Liberal Democrats
No votes
Other
No votes
None
29%

Total votes : 7

Paul ...

Post » 31 Mar 2011, 19:22

Who will you be voting for in the Scottish Parliament general election on the 5th May?
Ive decided to vote SNP. See attached leaflet that has been posted to all homes in Livingston North Ward.
Attachments
SNP.jpg

• Site Admin
    Site Admin

• fox1 ...

Post » 02 Apr 2011, 13:11

I voted Lab.. What has the SNP done for Livingston? Nothing that Lab would have done
    if given the chance. On a national level they prevented rail access to Edinburgh airport
    with the cancellation of EARL.. A scheme if it had gone ahead would have meant more employment opportunities for Livingston. SNP have lost hundreds of jobs in the public sector and if they are given 4 more years I shudder to think how many hundreds more.
    Health facilities are gradually being transferred to Glasgow and our doctor's surgeries are
    still using premium rate 0844 numbers. Labour created Livingston and looked after the
    working class. I cannot see the SNP right wing independents doing likewise. Trust the judgement of the oldies who know better. Cut your cloth and vote accordingly.
  • Enthusiastic Member
    Enthusiastic Member

• Return to General Discussion