Livingstoni • View topic - ASDA in Town Centre

It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 21:22

ASDA in Town Centre

Chat about anything Livingston related

Post » 13 Jul 2011, 07:44

See that ASDA are changing and upgrading their clothing ranges as well as moving items around the store.

What do you think, has it inproved the store that much ?

Livilad 8-)

• Frequent Member
    Frequent Member

• ado28 ...

Post » 18 Jul 2011, 10:43

I cant see ASDA improving any. The shop should have been built on 2 levels with home wares/ electrical etc split from the main food hall. The new and current building just doesn't fit in with the rest of the centre and just looks like an awful last minute extension, its white [or was white] and now the outer shell is starting to look really dirty. At least the new primark building looks fitting to the centre and blends in quite well.

• Post » 19 Jul 2011, 18:02

ado28 wrote:I cant see ASDA improving any. The shop should have been built on 2 levels with home wares/ electrical etc split from the main food hall. The new and current building just doesn't fit in with the rest of the centre and just looks like an awful last minute extension, its white [or was white] and now the outer shell is starting to look really dirty. At least the new primark building looks fitting to the centre and blends in quite well.

yer i think they need to do a rebuild or at least do as ado28 said built on 2 levels even if asda is only on one level as will give more room for more shops and as we have seen shops will move in when they have space to do so

• Highly Valued Member
    Highly Valued Member

• Return to General Discussion