Livingstoni • View topic - JJB Retail Park has Closed, Becoming HobbyCraft

It is currently 21 Jun 2018, 01:27

JJB Retail Park has Closed, Becoming HobbyCraft

Talk about anything to do with shopping within livingston. From new shops coming to Livingston or old shops that used to be here.

Daniel ...

Post » 23 Sep 2011, 10:14

I noticed today that there were builders in the JJB store in the retail park so out of curiosity I went up and asked the guy what was going on and he told me that the were preparing the unit for HobbyCraft who are moving in in the next couple of weeks
Quote from HobbyCraft
Hobbycraft Livingston

Address

Unit 5
Almondvale Retail Park
Livingston
EH53 6DD

Opening Autumn 2011

We are delighted to announce that we will be opening a Hobbycraft Superstore at Almondvale Retail Park, Livingston this Autumn.

To receive more information about the store opening you can register to receive our free email newsletter, or join our crafty community on Facebook.

In the meantime should you require any materials for your projects your nearest Hobbycraft stores are located in Edinburgh and Glasgow East.

Alternatively, if you know your specific product requirements why not try our Online Shop.

What are your thoughts. Personally I am esatic as I love moddeling and the closest place for decent moddelling stuff is Wonderland Models in Edinburgh

• Post » 27 Sep 2011, 02:56

They're very expensive for card making stuff, unless they have a sale, and it seems to be the same for for most of their stock. When I visited the Edinburgh branch they were selling card making stuff above the RRP. I only bought from there because a nice lady gave me a discount voucher she'd cut out of a newspaper, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. Apparently they have a policy of employing people who don't have a clue about the stuff they sell, so that they won't stand and natter with customers. I had experience of that in the Edinburgh branch when I asked a shop assistant if they sold brads. She just looked a bit vacant so I told her they were basically fancy split pins. She still had no idea what I was on about :?

I'll check out their sales but I'll mainly stick to online craft shopping.
  • Familiar Face
    Familiar Face

• Return to Shopping