Livingstoni • View topic - Minging Ying closed down again

It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 13:18

Minging Ying closed down again

Anything food or drink related

Paul ...

Post » 31 Aug 2010, 20:04

A CHINESE takeaway has been closed by environmental health officers for the second time in six months.
The hygiene standards at Ying on Main Street in Livingston were deemed so bad that they posed a "significant danger" to public health.

The takeaway was previously closed in March whilst being operated by a different owner.

West Lothian Council's environmental health officers visited the takeaway again last Wednesday and discovered that the owner had changed, and hygiene standards had deteriorated to a dangerous level.

They found a serious risk of food contamination, poor standards of cleaning and disinfection, and also had concerns about other hygiene standards. A notice was served to close the premises immediately.

The business will remain closed until officers are satisfied that the issues have been resolved. A report is being prepared for the Procurator Fiscal.

Source: Edinburgh Evening News

• Site Admin
    Site Admin

• Sean ...

Post » 01 Sep 2010, 14:29

This sort of thing is becoming increasingly common these days paul. I hope they throw the book at them this time. I haven't had a Chinese meal for months and the more I hear of this stuff the more I'm put off.
  • New Kid on the Block
    New Kid on the Block

• Return to Food and Drink